Preparing for Mobile Detail Service
Pikes Peak Auto Detail LLC seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.
This Agreement for Services is entered into between (client) and Pikes Peak Auto Detail LLC. The above mentioned parties hereby agree to the following terms:
Preparing for Appointment:
1. We will be arriving with a truck and medium sized mobile trailer. An ample amount of space to perform our service is required. We prefer about 3-4 car spaces for our truck/trailer. If space is tight we can drop our trailer if needed. Vehicles centered on a driveway with room on the street for our truck and trailer with ample space on both sides of your vehicle is preferred. Please be sure the street is clear for our arrival. If you do not have a driveway, please plan ahead for parking to avoid cutting into your appointment time. If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move.
2. We need permission to be on the property, if you are not the owner. If we are arriving at a business or apartments, please be sure we will be allowed on the premises and plan ahead for an area with enough space for our truck, trailer and your vehicle. A trip fee or full/partial payment will apply if we are not allowed on-premises and have to leave.
3. We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to weather conditions, technical difficulties, or equipment failure. In freezing temperatures, chemicals/water will freeze and some of our equipment will not operate properly in such low temperatures.
4. We require a 72-hour notice to cancel or reschedule any booking. Failure to do so will result in a $50 rescheduling/cancellation fee. We are a small business, we plan our schedule to come meet you for your service. Short notice cancellations do not allow us enough time to fulfill the availability, causing a further loss for our business.
5. Please allow for a 2-hour arrival window for afternoon appointments incase our morning appointment takes longer or earlier than expected. If this could be an issue please choose a morning appointment for a more accurate time of arrival. We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date but, will update the customer via text, email or phone call.
6. We request the person that scheduled the appointment and signed our terms to be present and the person we speak to upon arrival. If we must meet with a third party, we ask they are made clear in advance of the service to be expected and our terms and conditions. Clients who will not be present, must contact us in advance to put a credit card on file. We may also cancel an appointment if we are not comfortable with the arrangement without the client present.
7. Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on the previous job, weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will contact you via text message on the day of the appointment when we are on the way, if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
8. Please remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. I hereby agree that Pikes Peak Auto Detail shall not be held responsible for any personal belongings left in the vehicle. If compartments have personal belongings, we will keep them closed for privacy reasons. Any large items that will not vacuum up should be removed, if left we will try to bag remaining items but, we are not responsible for anything left or dropped outside of the vehicle.
9. Due to child safety, we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat.
10. For your safety please keep yourself and children at a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance.
11. Payment is due at the end of service after a satisfactory final walk-through by the client. We accept cash, credit or debit just no checks please. Please secure your vehicle after we leave. We are not responsible for vehicles left unlocked or unsecured. In most cases your vehicle will need time for carpet/seats to dry with windows and/or doors open. To speed up drying in colder temperatures, crack your windows, turn your heat on max for about 20 min to dry out everything quickly.
12. Due to risk of contamination we are NOT able to provide service for any of the following: any pet/human waste, urine, vomit, feces, mold, bed bugs/pests, gasoline, any hazardous or flammable chemicals etc. no exceptions. We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason and/or charge a hefty decontamination/sanitizing/replacement fee of our tools and equipment if any such contamination is found.
13. Vehicles larger than a sedan may have an additional fee. Our vehicle fees can be reviewed here. We do NOT work on any types of vans, mini-vans, full-size vans, RV's, campers, trailers, or any vehicle larger than a full-size SUV/truck.
14. To ensure your vehicle is cleaned to our highest standards, unless included in the purchased package/service, additional $25-$75 fee may apply to excessive to extreme pet hair, dirt, grime, debris or stains. Vehicles with interiors in extreme condition taking over 3 hours with two detailers may be recommended an optional follow up service for pristine results. We strive for best possible results and reserve the right to decline service for vehicles that may require more time than available for a mobile service and will be referred to a shop.
15. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, oils, that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
16. We are not responsible for any mechanical or electrical problems that arise during or after the service. Please make sure your vehicle is in good mechanical/electrical working order. There is no way of knowing of these problems before we begin, so please understand that if issues do arise after our detailing process, we will NOT be held responsible.
17. We are not responsible for car batteries dying during detailing. Your doors will stay open for 2-3 hours. If you are concerned, we recommend switching your interior lights to the OFF position. It rarely happens but, we carry a jump starter if needed.
18. If included in the package/service, the headliner is gently spot cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
19. We are not responsible for baked-on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
20. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicle's paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork. We cannot guarantee 100% removal of all bug, tar, sap etc. Additional fees may apply if excessive bug/tar removal is requested.
21. I hereby understand and agree that Pikes Peak Auto Detail cannot guarantee 100% removal of all contaminants (including, but not limited to, irremovable upholstery stains, excessive pet hair, dirt, stains, bug/sap/tar, scratches, swirls, irreversible paint defects, etc.). However, on most occasions, we are successful at removing visual traces of most elements. We strive to provide the best possible results. Exact results may vary depending on numerous factors.
22. I hereby release Pikes Peak Auto Detail from any liability for any damage or incidental, visible or otherwise, that occurred during or prior to the vehicle being submitted for services. I hereby authorize Pikes Peak Auto Detail to operate and work on submitted vehicle(s) for the purposes of auto detailing related services, or any other reasons deemed necessary at my risk. The client herein expressly waives any claims against Pikes Peak Auto Detail LLC of any nature that might have been a contributing factor to the events and circumstances which might have led up to the injury of person or property damages or other events.
23. I hereby authorize Pikes Peak Auto Detail to capture photos and/or videos of submitted vehicle for promotional, quality and/or training purposes, excluding client personal info, vehicle’s license plate number and vehicle identification number.
24. We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
25. As a busy mobile business we rely on an answering service to take our overflow calls when we are busy and not able to answer the phone. We are not responsible for miscommunication with the answering service. Our answering service is only intended for scheduling appointments. Any further information, pricing, terms, questions regarding your service should be discussed with Pikes Peak Auto Detail management directly.
To contact us directly email email@example.com or TEXT 719-345-8555 or reply to your appointment confirmation email. If you call, you will reach the answering service. We reply same day 7 days a week, usually within a few hours if we are on a job. Upon arrival we will review your service, add-ons and detailing preferences before we begin. Packages, services and add- ons can be updated at any time before service begins. For answers to the most common and frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ.
Thank you for taking the time to review our terms and how to prepare for your appointment.
We look forward to providing exceptional quality and service.
Pikes Peak Auto Detail