Preparing for Mobile Detail Service
Pikes Peak Auto Detail LLC seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.
This Agreement for Services is entered into between (client) and Pikes Peak Auto Detail LLC. The above mentioned parties hereby agree to the following terms:
Preparing for Appointment:
1. We will be arriving with our fully equipped medium sized mobile trailer. An ample amount of space to perform our service is required. We need about two car spaces - a two car driveway is perfect with your vehicle preferably centered on the driveway with room on the street for our truck and trailer. We have an additional 50 ft of cord, hose etc. We need permission to be on-premises if you are not the owner, and a safe location as well as safe conditions to service your vehicle.
2. If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move. Please be sure there is ample space on both sides of your vehicle so our equipment, shampoo machine etc will be able to move around freely and your doors can fully open.
3. We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company. In freezing temperatures, chemicals/water will freeze and some of our equipment will not operate properly in such low temperatures. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience but, we want to be able to provide the best possible results.
4. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee.
5. We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know via text message, email or phone call.
6. Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on the weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will contact you via text message on the day of the appointment when we are on the way, if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
7. Please remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. I hereby agree that Pikes Peak Auto Detail shall not be held responsible for any personal belongings left in the vehicle. If compartments have personal belongings, we will keep them closed for privacy reasons.
8. Due to child safety, we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat.
9. For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance.
10. Exact time-frame for your appointment will vary depending on package, size of vehicle and condition. All jobs include two detailers. As an estimate, for "Express" - up to 1 hour, "Pristine Interior" up to 2 hours (if not excessive), for Extreme Interior, The Works allow 3 hours and for The Ultimate - 4 hours.
11. We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle, and the customer location if outside of our service area.
12. Vehicles larger than a sedan may have an additional fee. Our vehicle fees can be reviewed here. If you have any concerns please discuss with your detailer upon arrival.
13. Unless included in the purchased package/service, additional $25-$50 fee may apply to excessive pet hair, dirt or stains to ensure your vehicle is cleaned to our highest standards. If you have any concerns please discuss with your detailer upon arrival.
14. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, oils, that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
15. We are not responsible for any mechanical or electrical problems when cleaning due to areas simply getting wet from the wash/cleaning process. Please make sure your vehicle is in good mechanical/electrical working order. There is no way of knowing of these problems before we begin, so please understand that if issues do arise after our detailing process, we will NOT be held responsible.
16. We are not responsible for car batteries dying during detailing. Your doors will stay open for 2-3 hours. If you are concerned, we recommend switching your interior lights to the OFF position. It rarely happens but, we carry a jump starter if needed.
17. If included in the package/service, the headliner is gently spot cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
18. We are not responsible for baked-on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
19. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicle's paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork. We cannot guarantee 100% removal of all bug, tar, sap etc. Additional fees may apply if excessive bug/tar removal is requested.
20. I hereby understand and agree that Pikes Peak Auto Detail cannot guarantee 100% removal of all contaminants (including, but not limited to, irremovable upholstery stains, excessive pet hair, dirt, stains, irreversible paint defects, etc.). However, on most occasions, we are successful at removing visual traces of most elements. We strive to provide the best possible results. Exact results may vary depending on numerous factors.
21. I hereby release Pikes Peak Auto Detail from any liability for any damage or incidental, visible or otherwise, that occurred during or prior to the vehicle being submitted for services.
22. I hereby authorize Pikes Peak Auto Detail to operate and work on submitted vehicle(s) for the purposes of auto detailing related services, or any other reasons deemed necessary at my risk.
23. The client herein expressly waives any claims against Pikes Peak Auto Detail LLC of any nature that might have been a contributing factor to the events and circumstances which might have led up to the injury of person or property damages or other events.
24. I hereby authorize Pikes Peak Auto Detail to capture photos and or videos of submitted vehicle for promotional purposes, excluding the vehicle’s License Plate Number and Vehicle Identification Number.
25. We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
26. Payment is due at the end of service after a satisfactory walk-through by the client. We accept cash, credit or debit just no checks please.
Thank you for taking the time to review our terms and how to prepare for your appointment.
We look forward to providing exceptional quality and service.
Pikes Peak Auto Detail