When it comes to detailing every inch matters. To the untrained eye some of these vehicles may seem like they are not that much different in size compared to a compact car or sedan. However, for a full professional thorough detail to clean every edge, nook and cranny it adds up to more time and product required to cover every inch of the vehicle. Whether its larger doors, number and size of compartments, numerous cup holders, seats fold up/down, third row seating etc. Even compact SUV's have the trunk as part of the interior cabin so the carpet, mats, back of the seats are shampooed, side panels, windows in the back and rear hatch all get cleaned. Whereas in a compact car or sedan the trunk carpet only needs vacuum.
In some cases vehicle fees can be reduced or waived depending on condition and services requested. If you have a compact suv and do not need the trunk area cleaned or have a mid-size suv but do not need the third row area cleaned, we can make exceptions.
Please note the following vehicle fees:
- Compact car / sedan - Example: (Ford Fusion, Toyota Corolla/Camry, Honda Civic/Accord, Hyundai Sonata etc.) - $0
- Compact SUV - Ex: (Subaru Forrester, Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, Ford Escape) - $25
- Mid size SUV (third row seat) - Ex: (Toyota 4runner, Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot, Acura MDX) - $35
- Full size SUV - Ex: (Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Toyota Sequoia, Ford Expedition) - $45
- Pick-up trucks (2-door) - $0
- Pick-up trucks (4-door) (interior only) - $25
- Pick-up trucks (4 door) (interior + exterior) - $25-$45 (Super Crew, Super Heavy Duty, Tundra Super Crew, F350, etc. )
- Jeep (2-door) - $0
- Jeep (4-door) - $25
- Mini-vans - $45
Sorry for any inconvenience but, at this time we do not service any vehicles larger than a mini-van or full-size pickup truck. Including: trailers, RV's, fifth wheels, campers, etc.