Like many of you, we have been closely following the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) and how it is impacting the world. At Pikes Peak Auto Detail that means understanding how it affects our team members, clients, and the community. We have made necessary adjustments to our work and operations to keep everyone safe and continue to provide 5 star service to every client.
With the health and well being of our customers and staff as our greatest priority, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure the highest levels of safety as we continue to service our customers with quality and care.
Technicians will be wearing (and frequently changing) gloves when working on your vehicle
Technicians will be sanitizing their hands and using clean, fresh towels
Technicians will be avoiding close contact with customers and making an active effort to maintain 6 feet of space if communication with you is needed
Pikes Peak Auto Detail will make every effort to:
Adhere to the standards of hand washing set forth by the CDC.
Follow the protocol of requiring staff who don’t feel well to stay home from work.
Frequently disinfect commonly touched surfaces and all equipment after use.
Offer a No Contact Detail Service when possible and remain 6 feet away from persons to keep our staff and customers safe when customer engagement is necessary.
Offer the use of electronic method of payment in the form of pre-sent invoices to our customers so it is not necessary for cards or money to change hands.
Why auto detailing is essential during this time:
The general public, as well as critical health-related professionals, need their vehicles during this crisis and should have their vehicles as sanitary as possible.
Take the following into consideration:
• If groceries, food, or essentials are transported, it is crucial that the delivery vehicle is clean and as sanitized as possible.
• With restaurants closed, vehicles are needed for acquiring takeout or going through drive-throughs.
• A vehicle is required to go to doctors or hospitals.
• A vehicle may be necessary to help those more vulnerable (elderly, ill, those needing regular treatment like chemo).
• A vehicle may be needed to get to or from work.
• For people working in an essential profession (hospitals, clinics, emergency responders, etc.), a form of transportation as sanitary as possible is critical to help curtail the spread of germs.
We will continue to seek the most relevant and current information as it is distributed regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We at Pikes Peak Auto Detail will do our part to prevent the transmission and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).